- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Allison completed her legal studies while working as a law intern with the San Francisco city attorney’s office on the health and human services team as well as with the California Department of Justice. During law school, she co-founded a public health law student organization.
- She also served as a judicial extern for the California Court of Appeal for the First District in San Francisco where she researched and prepared draft memoranda for the Honorable Justice Jon B. Streeter.
- Before law school, Allison worked for Sonoma County’s department of health services, implementing public health programs involving mental health services and community violence prevention.
- Allison led Berkeley Law School’s Survivor Advocacy Project, a pro bono initiative to prevent and combat sexual harassment and violence.
As a Bay Area native, Allison enjoys spending free time exploring California’s natural beauty. She can often be found hiking along the coast or under the redwoods.