Ms. MacAuley graduated cum laude from Northeastern University in 2005.
Click for more information:
- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on nationwide antitrust class actions and consumer fraud
- Instrumental in reaching a $98 million settlement for direct purchasers of the immunosuppressant, Prograf
- Co-lead class counsel for direct purchasers In re: Solodyn Antitrust Litigation, a multi-district litigation challenging anticompetitive conduct by pharmaceutical drug makers
- Represents health benefit providers in the Ketek class litigation, currently on appeal in the Second Circuit
During law school Ms. MacAuley was a certified legal intern for the Rural Economic Development Clinic, advising clients on Marcellus shale exploration land rights, FDA regulations for artisanal cheese makers and formation of corporate entities for dairy farmers.
- Rising Star, Massachusetts Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015 - 2017
- In re: Prograf Antitrust Litigation
Jessica has long been active in social justice movements, starting in kindergarten when she led an unsuccessful boycott of Columbus Day.