Ms. LaSalle graduated magna cum laude from Brooklyn Law School in 2012.
Click for more information:
- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on nationwide class-action litigation against pharmaceutical companies that violate antitrust, consumer protection and anti-fraud laws.
- After law school, Ms. LaSalle served for two years as a law clerk in the Staff Attorney’s Office for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, where she handled motions practice and appeals of complex class-action litigation.
- Prior to law school, Ms. LaSalle worked as a paralegal at a large Philadelphia law firm as a member of the legal team defending a pharmaceutical fraud class action.
- Order of the Barristers
- Scholarly Journal Writing Award
- John P. O’Boyle Memorial Endowed Scholarship, Carswell Scholarship, Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Centennial Grant
- Author, “The Other 99% of the Expressive Conduct Doctrine: the Occupy Wall Street Movement and the Importance of Recognizing the Contribution of Conduct to Speech,” 18 Tex. J. on Civ. Rights & Civ. Liberties 1 (2013)
- Author, “A Prescription for Change: Citizens United’s Implications for Regulation of Off-Label Promotion of Prescription Pharmaceuticals,” 19 J.L. Pol’y 867 (2011)
Kristie filled her spare time during undergrad as a volunteer EMT in the suburbs of Philadelphia. She spent her days studying biology and chemistry, and her nights saving lives, running red lights and parallel parking a firetruck.