Investigates, analyzes and prosecutes complex securities matters.
- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Advises institutional, government and individual investors on issues related to corporate governance, shareholder rights, and securities litigation
- Key member of the firm’s Investor Fraud team in which he, along with a group of attorneys, financial analysts, and investigators, counsels the firm’s investor clients on their legal claims and prosecutes financial fraud cases
- Litigated dozens of securities class actions against the largest companies and banks, including BNY Mellon, BP, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Quality Systems, Symantec, U.S. Bank and Wells Fargo
- Prosecuted a number of cases related to the financial crisis, including several actions arising out of the issuance of residential mortgage-backed securities and other complex financial products
- Represented litigants in all phases of litigation, at both the trial court and appellate levels
- Member, National Association of Public Pension Attorneys (NAPPA)
- Member, State Association of County Retirement Systems (SACRS)
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star: Securities 2014 - 2017
- “The Fraud-on-the-Market Presumption Is Alive and Well,” Association of Business Trial Lawyer, San Diego, ABTL Report, Fall 2014
- Moderator, “Corporate Heroism - The Whistleblower,” Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP, Real-Time Speaker Series, November 17, 2016
- Moderator, “Corporate Disclosure of Climate Change and Sustainability Risks and Practices,” Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP, Real-Time Speaker Series, March 17, 2016
Outside of the office, Mr. Gilmore enjoys boxing and serving as Defensive Coordinator of his sons’ flag football teams.