Click for more information:
- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Focuses on high-value, document-intensive cases
- Attorney, Oles, Morrison, Rinker & Baker where he was a key member of the litigation team that won a judgment in Idaho Federal District Court involving claims exceeding $400 million. The court sustained an unprecedented termination for default against the Lockheed-Martin Corporation for breach of contract to remediate a nuclear waste site at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory.
- Associate, Hanford Litigation Office in Seattle representing Hanford downwinders
- LMITCO v. LMAES
- Hanford Downwinders Litigation
In a previous life, Mr. Fimmel was a sports anchor and reporter for KHQ-TV, Spokane’s NBC affiliate. Through his senior year at the University of Washington and while attending law school at Lewis & Clark in Portland, Steve was the sports play-by-play and color broadcaster for Seattle’s KCTS-TV on Seattle Sounder and Washington Husky basketball telecasts.