- Investigator, Securities, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- InteliTrac, Armed Sr. Counterintelligence Support Specialist (CISS), Afghanistan, 2018
- Sr. CISS for an Armed Mobile Team that was responsible for creating and developing mission sets for the vetting and screening of Afghan personnel who would later train with the Army’s Security Force’s Assistance Brigade.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Security Specialist, 2016 – 2018
- Staff member for the Commander for all national security, law enforcement, and special investigations programs for a command of approximately 1,200 personnel spanning seven states.
- U.S. Army, Counterintelligence Special Agent, 2011 – 2016
- Investigated national security crimes and Counterterrorism investigations with the FBI, and other intelligence agencies throughout the world, using special investigative procedures; conducted counterintelligence (CI) operations; processed intelligence evidence, provided guidance regarding technology protection activities in order to defeat adversaries’ attempts to collect U.S. technologies.
- Michael has presented to more than 5,000 personnel ranging from the insider threat to individual personalized travel briefs. One of his briefs was adopted by an intelligence agency to show to military spouses prior to them entering into the world of intelligence. It provided them with tricks that foreign intelligence entities (FIE) utilize when spouses are stationed in the FIE home country.
Michael loves to travel and experience new places and cultures. He was lucky enough to conduct travels and immerse himself in cultures thanks to the Army, which provided him with new and different perspective on how lucky we are to live in America.