- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Nia served as a student attorney for the criminal justice clinic in Washington, D.C. while she finished law school. She gained experience advocating for those she represented and drafting and filing motions.
- Previously Ms. Reese drafted cross-examination questions in preparation for trials and attended and observed court proceedings as a law clerk at a D.C. firm. She also served as a summer law clerk at a Michigan-based law firm where she compiled discovery and prepared for depositions.
- She also served as a judicial intern for Magistrate Judge Curtis Ivy Jr.
- Nia volunteered with Students Taking Action Against National Discrimination where she served as the social media coordinator for the organization.
- Ms. Reese is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, a service-based organization.
Nia is a Michigan native and has a passion for music, cooking and event planning. In her free time, she enjoys attending concerts and hosting gatherings for family and friends.