Mr. Tarnor has litigated a wide variety of international legal matters and recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients.
Click for more information:
- Of Counsel, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Concentrates on complex federal litigation including anti-terrorism, antitrust, civil & human rights, class actions, consumer protection, securities and whistleblower representation in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
- Milberg LLP, New York, NY, 2009-2016
- Previously provided legal assistance to human rights victims from around the world in conjunction with other prominent law firms
- Represented families of American terrorism and torture victims before the U.S. Supreme Court and other federal courts
- Significant international litigation experience involving national security and foreign intelligence matters
- Successfully settled a case on behalf of American terrorism victims against a large multinational corporation for violations of U.S. anti-terrorism laws in Colombia
- Chicago-Kent International Law Moot Court Honor Society, 2002-2004
- Captain, Chicago-Kent International Law Moot Court Team, 2002-2004
- Highest Oralist Score 2003 Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Regional Competition Chicago-Kent Moot Court Team
- CALI Award Commercial Payment Systems Law
Mr. Tarnor enjoys competing in endurance sports and hiking with his family.