Ms. Johnson specializes in high-stakes, complex litigation challenging Big Pharma’s schemes to block consumer access to less expensive generic drugs, as well as mass actions fighting corporate indifference and greed.
- Senior Counsel, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Ms. Johnson was instrumental in achieving a $200+ million aggregate settlement for her clients in General Motors LLC Ignition Switch Litigation.
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Ms. Johnson was a partner at a Texas litigation firm and an associate at two New York City plaintiffs’ class-action firms.
- Led the discovery, briefing and trial preparation teams on behalf of court-appointed co-lead counsel for the wrongful death and personal injury plaintiffs in General Motors LLC Ignition Switch Litigation, one of the largest product liability litigations in U.S. history.
- Member of the trial team in the first pay-for-delay pharmaceutical antitrust case to go to trial after the U.S. Supreme Court’s watershed decision in FTC v. Actavis.
- Developed and filed multiple pharmaceutical antitrust cases challenging drug companies’ schemes to prevent less expensive generic versions of brand name drugs from entering the market, including by using sham litigation, sham citizen petitions, pay-for-delay settlements and “product hopping.”
- Fundraising volunteer for Annie’s List, which helps to elect progressive women to office in Texas
- Organized the American Constitution Society’s Constitution in the Classroom program for New York City schools
- Brooklyn Law Review
- General Motors LLC Ignition Switch Litigation
- Solodyn Antitrust Litigation
- Suboxone Antitrust Litigation
- Nexium Antitrust Litigation
- Provigil Antitrust Litigation
- Tricor Antitrust Litigation
When she’s not working, Anne is on her porch listening to records – rhythm and blues, country or rock ‘n’ roll – with her family and dogs.