While studying law at the University of Michigan, Jessica was part of the school’s International Transactions Clinic, the first legal clinic of its kind in the country.
Click for more information:
- Staff Attorney, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on Japanese language document review involving the firm’s antitrust litigation
- Wire Harness Antitrust Case
- Anti-Vibrational Rubber Parts Antitrust Case
- Ryley Carlock & Applewhite, staff attorney on Toyota technical matter
- Jessica has been working as a document reviewer since 2011.
- Mandarin Chinese
Jessica has studied and worked in Japan, first as an exchange student in the University of Tokyo, and then teaching abroad in the JET Program and interning in an Osaka law firm.