Sophia Chao has more than seven years of experience conducting in-depth document review analysis on complex litigation matters related to patent and trademark infringement, construction disputes and consumer protection.
Click for more information:
- Staff Attorney, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Complex litigation discovery reviews in high-profile companies for multimillion-dollar cases and investigations
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Contract Attorney, 2014
- Perkins Coie LLP, Discovery Attorney, 2008-2013
- Wilson Smith Cochran Dickerson, Contract Document Reviewer, 2007-2008
- Ho & Associates, Associate, 2005-2006
- “International District Justice Center” through the Access to Justice Institute at Seattle University School of Law, Founder & Co-Chair, 2001-2004
- Dorsey & Whitney, Summer Fellow, 2003
- Community Justice Award for Leadership and Dedication
- American Bar Association Public Interest Award Nominee
- Equal Justice Works Exemplary Public Service Award Nominee
In re MyFord Touch Consumer Litigation
- Conversant in Mandarin, Chinese
Ms. Chao is an avid traveler having visiting over 10 countries and has studied abroad in Innsbruck, Austria. When she is not travelling, she enjoys spending time with her husband and three very energetic children as well as honing her creativity in the kitchen by perfecting the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe, which she hopes will one day be featured in her very own cooking show.