HBEYS is a cycling team that actively competes in road, cyclocross, track and mountain bike races throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Hagens Berman sponsors a strong network of coaches, weekly team rides, organized skills clinics and sponsors. The team strives to create a well-organized, motivated and cohesive group of athletes who love to race. HBEYS rides both to win and have fun while fueling the development of riders and cycling in the local community. We are always looking to add more dedicated riders.
- Race Reimbursement Program for all qualifying members (see below)
- Cat 1/2 Race Incentive Program
- Organized team training rides and skills clinics
- Women’s and Men’s team training camp
- Sponsorship discounts on bikes & gear from Cyclocrossracing.com
- Amazing Hammer Nutrition products at discount
- Annual team dues $50 (Due Jan 1st)
- Purchase of one team kit (jersey and bib)
- 5 race minimum to maintain team membership
- 10 race minimum to qualify for Race Reimbursement
Hagens Berman Cycling Team is a team within the Seattle Race Club sanctioned by USA Cycling.
Hagens Berman Cycling Team is an amateur-only race team with new sponsors and a dedication to developing Seattle-area racers. We are a separate and distinct USA Cycling sanctioned team from both the Hagens Berman U-23 Cycling Program and Hagens Berman Axeon.
Fill out the form on the team website. A team representative will contact you.