- Of Counsel, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- In re Optical Disk Drive Prods. Antitrust Litigation, No. 3:10-md-2143-RS (N.D. Cal.)
- In re NCAA Grant-In-Aid Antitrust Litigation, 4:14-md-02541-CW (N.D. Cal.)
- In re Resistors Antitrust Litigation, 5:15-cv-03820-JD (N.D. Cal.)
- Following his work at Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP in 2008-2009, Mr. Siegel has litigated cases on behalf of plaintiffs for the past seven years.
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Honoree for Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement in Private Law Practice, American Antitrust Institute, 2021
- Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2018
- Benjamin Siegel, Constitutional Rights and the Counter-Majoritarian Dilemma (May 15, 2007) (unpublished Master’s thesis, University of Texas at Austin).
- Benjamin Siegel, Note, Applying a “Maturity Factor” Without Compromising the Goals of the Class Action, 85 Texas L. Rev. 741 (2007) (Texas Law Review Best Litigation Note, Volume 85).
- Benjamin Siegel et al., Beyond the Numbers: Improving Postsecondary Success through a Central Texas High School Data Center, LBJ School of Public Affairs, Policy Research Report No. 148 (2005).
- Benjamin Siegel, California Must Protect Health Care for Medi-Cal Children, 15 Youth L. News 1 (2004), available at http://www.youthlaw.org.
- Jenny Brodsky, Jack Habib & Benjamin Siegel, Lessons for Long-Term Care Policy, World Health Organization, Publication No: WHO/NMH7CCL/02.1 (2002).
- Jenny Brodsky, Jack Habib, Miriam Hirschfeld & Benjamin Siegel, Care of the Frail Elderly in Developed and Developing Countries: the Experience and the Challenges, 14 Aging Clinical & Experimental Research 279 (2002).
When not working to enforce the nation’s antitrust laws, Mr. Siegel enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children in his hometown of Oakland, California. He also likes playing softball and pick-up basketball with his friends.