- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Member of HBSS team representing purchasers in In re Intuniv Antitrust Litigation
- Prior to Hagens Berman, Claudia worked at an international law firm, where she was a litigation associate working in professional liability and general liability practice.
- As a staff attorney at nonprofit Justice at Work, Ms. Morera represented workers in low-wage jobs on matters of employment, wage and labor law.
- Claudia worked as a student attorney for the Northeastern University Domestic Violence Clinic where she represented survivors in obtaining restraining orders against their abusers.
- Claudia worked as a legal intern for Justice Cypher of the Supreme Judicial Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- As a legal intern for the Civil Rights Division of the Office of the Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Claudia researched case law surrounding workplace sexual harassment, housing discrimination and Department of Corrections fitness-for-duty standards.
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Spanish (native)
- French (fluent)
Claudia was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela and moved to Brookline, Massachusetts at the age of twelve. Claudia is a podcast afficionado, red wine drinker and lover of languages. She spends her time outside of the office sharing meals with her family, cooking with her partner and complaining about New England weather.