- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Jessica’s practice focuses on discrimination, primarily in employment and school, and she is also currently involved in many of the firm’s high-profile class actions.
- Crowell & Moring LLP, Washington, D.C., Associate, 2011 - 2014
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, Washington, D.C., Associate, 2011
- Howrey LLP, Washington, D.C., Litigation Associate, 2010 - 2011
- Howrey LLP, Washington, D.C., Summer Associate, 2009
- Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office, Rockville, MD, Student Attorney, 2010
Jessica comes from a working-class Baltimore family. Though she has dutifully relearned the pronunciation of words like water (not "wooder") and wash (not "warsh"), she continues to inquire about "dem O's" and refuses to participate in the singing of "Shout" at the seventh-inning stretch. It’s an abomination.