- Of Counsel, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Ms. Booker has worked on a variety of complex cases at Hagens Berman, most recently relating to her expertise in the area of representing families of dialysis patients in wrongful death cases, in which she has achieved monumental jury verdicts for her clients.
- Shareholder, Litigation Attorney, Ryley, Carlock & Applewhite, P.A., Phoenix, AZ, 2007 - 2016, specialized in commercial litigation including trademark and IP
- Legal Intern, Federal Public Defender’s Office Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ, Summer 2005
- St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance, Advisory Board Member and Mission & Means Committee Member, 2014-Present
- Arizona Asian American Bar Association, Member, 2009-Present
- State Bar of Arizona Committee on Minorities and Women in the Law, Past Chair
Selected to Super Lawyers 2018 - 2019, Rising Stars 2015 - 2017
Molly helped secure a combined $383.5 million jury verdict in wrongful death cases against dialysis provider DaVita. She represented the families of three patients who suffered cardiac arrests and died after receiving dialysis treatments at DaVita clinics. Each of the three parties was awarded $125 million in punitive damages from the jury, with compensatory damages ranging from $1.5 million to $5 million.
- “Current Legal Landscape,” University of Arizona Law School Board of Visitors, Panelist, April 2014
- “The Pen is Mightier than the Sword: Tips for Drafting and Enforcing Your Business Contracts,” Better Business Bureau Accredited Business Seminar, August 2013
- “Arbitration in Arizona and the Revised Uniform Arbitration Act,” Better Business Bureau Accredited Business Seminar, June 2011
- “How to Turn Your Summer Job Into a Full-Time Position,” Arizona State University College of Law, Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Committee on Minorities and Women in the Law, April 2011
- “Mechanics’ and Materialmen’s Liens: Understanding and Protecting Your Rights as a Contractor, Supplier, Property Owner, or Tenant," Better Business Bureau Legal Series Seminar, May 2009
- “Lock It Up: Protecting Your Trade Secrets and Preventing Unfair Competition,” Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants Seminar, September 2008
Molly enjoys athletic challenges and her favorite pastimes are soccer, cycling and running. Endurance is her forte, and with good fortune, because she is a mom to triplets. Molly also has a penchant for learning foreign languages. She is fluent in Spanish and lived in Madrid, Spain.