- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Raffi worked as a law clerk in the District of New Hampshire, drafting judicial orders for judges in complex cases and assisting them with the resolution of novel litigation and trial issues. In this role, he became intimately familiar with how judges work and how courts operate.
- Before clerking, Raffi worked on large price-fixing, market domination and deceptive advertising litigation at a top 100 law firm while maintaining an active criminal defense and immigration pro bono docket.
- After graduating from law school, Raffi served as an assistant attorney general for the District of Columbia, where he investigated and civilly prosecuted corporations engaged in sophisticated financial fraud perpetrated against DC residents.
- Volunteer, Northern New England Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Raffi grew up near Cape Cod and has since preferred to live near the coast of a large body of water. Outside of work, he enjoys biking around the city, hiking, listening to comedy and political podcasts, and competing in amateur boxing. During the winter, Raffi shifts to activities best done indoors, such as board games and cooking, but will occasionally venture outside to go snowboarding, if it’s not too cold.