- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Core member of firm’s team of attorneys and investigators who prosecute financial fraud cases
- Litigated financial fraud cases against publicly traded companies and associated financial institutions
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Raffi worked as a law clerk in the District of New Hampshire, drafting judicial orders for judges in complex cases and assisting them with the resolution of novel litigation and trial issues.
- After graduating from law school, Raffi served as a trial attorney at the Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, where he investigated and civilly prosecuted corporations engaged in sophisticated financial fraud perpetrated against DC residents.
- He also worked on large price-fixing, market domination and deceptive advertising litigation at a top 100 law firm while maintaining an active criminal defense and immigration pro bono docket.
- Pro bono attorney, Volunteer Lawyers Project, Consumer Protection Cases
- Volunteer, Northern New England Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Raffi grew up in Southeastern Massachusetts. Outside of work, he enjoys biking, hiking, and competing in amateur boxing. During the cold New England winter, Raffi shifts to activities best done indoors—podcasts, boardgames, etc.—occasionally venturing outside to snowboard.