- Prior to beginning her litigation career at Hagens Berman, Ms. Glickman-Simon worked on land use, tort, business, trust and family law cases at another firm in Boston
- Before that, she served as a law clerk for Associate Justice David A. Lowy of the Massachusetts Supreme Court and Associate Justice Vickie L. Henry of the Massacusetts Appeals Court
- While completing her law studies at Northeastern University, Ms. Glickman-Simon worked at a Boston domestic violence clinic consulting with clients and preparing direct examinations for restraining order hearings in Dorchester District Court
- She also completed a legal research project at Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights. Ms. Glickman-Simon has been admitted to the Massachusetts state bar and the Washington, D.C. bar
- Co-author "Women in Islamic Armed Groups," Journal on Terrorism and Security Analysis, 2016
Rebekah grew up west of Boston. When not at work, Rebekah enjoys being outside, including mountain biking (at least attempting it) and running while listening to British mystery audiobooks.