Breanna advocates on behalf of consumers in complex litigation, including in antitrust cases and cases involving unfair competition.
- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Breanna was an associate at K&L Gates LLP in Seattle, where she focused on Internet and technology law. Breanna took one of the first electronic impersonation cases in Washington state to trial. At trial, she secured an $8.9 million dollar verdict for her clients – the largest verdict ever awarded to a non-celebrity in an electronic impersonation/invasion of privacy case.
- 2018-2019 Public Service & Leadership Award recipient
Media Interviews and Commentary
- Brooke Jarvis, "How One Woman’s Digital Life Was Weaponized Against Her," WIRED, Nov. 11, 2017
- “Taking the Distribution of Intimate Images to Trial,” Presentation at 9th Annual Domestic Violence Symposium (Seattle, WA September 2017)
Breanna grew up in Idaho, where she learned to ski in the winter and race horses on mountain trails in the summer. Before becoming an attorney, Breanna taught at a pre-school in eastern Washington. When she’s not working, you can find Breanna on her parents’ ranch in Texas, taking care of the land and snuggling animals.