- Staff Attorney, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on multi-district antitrust litigation involving brand pharmaceutical products
- In re Avandia Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 1871 (E.D. Pa.).
- In re Lantus Direct Purchaser Antitrust Litigation, 16-cv-12652 (D. Mass)
- In re Zetia (Ezetimibe) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2836 (E.D. Va.).
- Mr. Fuller’s practice has focused on class action litigation in the pharmaceutical, medical device, securities, antitrust and insurance
- He tried civil matters for law firms in the superior courts of Massachusetts and federal district courts, primarily representing insured individuals and entities
- Early in his career, he was an assistant district attorney for Middlesex County, Massachusetts, prosecuting a variety of crimes, including major felonies, with several hundred bench trials, and dozens of jury trials
American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Mr. Fuller has been a long-time supporter of live classical music. He has been in leadership volunteer positions for a number of Boston musical organizations, including serving on the board of directors.