- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Member of HBSS team representing purchasers in In re Revlimid Antitrust Litigation
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman Chris was an associate at multiple Boston law firms where he managed discovery, document review, and drafted and filed motions in state and federal court. Most recently, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Mark V. Green, Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court and the Honorable Andrew M. D’Angelo, Associate Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, where he gained experience in both civil and criminal appeals.
- Chris has extensive pro bono experience representing employees in matters related to unemployment compensation. He served as vice president of the Employment Advocacy Project while in law school.
- As a first-year associate, Chris was awarded the recognition of Pro Bono Star for his work with the Innocence Project of California and with undocumented immigrants in ICE custody.
- Mr. O’Brien is passionate about access to legal services and is a board member of Nurses for Social Justice, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing medical expert document review and analysis to public defenders and their clients.
Chris grew up in Amherst, MA where he developed an early love for baseball and acoustic music. After graduating from high school Chris became a professional singer and songwriter, and in 2007 he performed live on Garrison Keillor’s radio show, A Prairie Home Companion, which caused his album to jump to the fifth spot on iTunes in the singer/songwriter category. His music has been streamed on Spotify nearly 25 million times in more than 120 countries.