- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Namoff v. Fleishman & Shapiro, P.C. et al
- In re: National Prescription Opiate Litigation
- In re: NCAA Athletic Grant-In-Aid Cap Antitrust Litigation
- In re: General Motors LLC Ignition Switch Litigation
- Law Clerk for Washington State Office of the Attorney General – Antitrust Division
- During 2L and 3L years in law school, Ms. Sisco was a fulltime volunteer intern for the WSBA Moderate Means Program. She volunteered more than 250 hours of pro bono service during law school.
- 2019 Honoree for Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement in Private Law Practice, American Antitrust Institute
Ms. Sisco was a Division I volleyball athlete for the University of Oregon and University of Colorado. She was a member of the U.S. Women’s Volleyball A3 team and was also a three-sport varsity athlete throughout high school, earning top 10 state finishes in two events at the WIAA Track & Field Championship.