- Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- In re Zetia (Ezetimibe) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2836 (E.D. Va.).
- In re Avandia Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 1871 (E.D. Pa.).
- In re Ranbaxy Generic Drug Application Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2878 (D. Mass.).
- Government Employees Health Association v. Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., et al., Case No. 18-cv-3560 (D. Md.) (Tracleer)
- In re Amitiza Direct Purchaser Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 23-cv-11254 (D. Mass.)
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Ms. Burns founded ECB Law LLC, and previously worked as an associate attorney at NastLaw LLC and RodaNast P.C.
- She currently serves as part of the team in In re Zetia Antitrust Litigation, In re Avandia Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, and the Tracleer case. She was heavily involved in defending the Magistrate Judge’s Report and Recommendation as to the relevant market in In re Zetia Antitrust Litigation, which the District Court upheld in all respects on February 24, 2022.
- Erin was a member of the Law & Briefing Committee for In re Zoloft (Serataline Hydrochloride) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2342 (E.D. Pa.) and also served as a member of the deposition team for Shane Group, Inc., et al. v. Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, Case No. 2:10-cv-14360-DPH-MKM (E.D. Mich.). She was also mediation counsel for In re Skelaxin (Metaxalone) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2343 (E.D. Tenn.).
- Member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice
- Featured panelist for the Legal Intelligencer’s first annual Litigation Summit, speaking about taxation of costs under 28 U.S.C. §1920 for e-discovery expenses, 2012
- Chairperson of the Young Lawyers’ Division and member of the Board of Directors of the Lancaster Bar Association, 2005
- Vice-Chairperson of the Young Lawyers’ Division, 2004
- Leader for the Law Explorers Post, 2004-2006, where Erin taught monthly class for high school-aged children interested in careers in law; work included mock trial activities, sample law school and bar exam questions and guest speakers
- Lancaster Bar Association President’s Award for organizing the Young Lawyers’ Division’s annual community service day through Habitat for Humanity, 2005
When not practicing law, Erin spends as much time as possible with her husband and four children. She has spent nearly as much time patching up scraped knees and elbows as she has writing briefs. Erin also has a soft spot for orange cats.