- Of Counsel, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- In re Zetia (Ezetimibe) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2836 (E.D. Va.).
- In re Avandia Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 1871 (E.D. Pa.).
- In re Ranbaxy Generic Drug Application Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2878 (D. Mass.).
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Ms. Burns founded ECB Law LLC, and previously worked as an associate attorney at NastLaw LLC and RodaNast P.C.
- Erin was a member of the Law & Briefing Committee for In re Zoloft (Serataline Hydrochloride) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2342 (E.D. Pa.) and also served as a member of the deposition team for Shane Group, Inc., et al. v. Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, Case No. 2:10-cv-14360-DPH-MKM (E.D. Mich.). She was also mediation counsel for In re Skelaxin (Metaxalone) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2343 (E.D. Tenn.).
- Member of the American Bar Association and Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Featured panelist for the Legal Intelligencer’s first annual Litigation Summit, speaking about taxation of costs under 28 U.S.C. §1920 for e-discovery expenses (2012)
- Chairperson of the Young Lawyers’ Division and member of the Board of Directors of the Lancaster Bar Association (2005)
- Vice-Chairperson of the Young Lawyers’ Division (2004)
- Leader for the Law Explorers Post (2004 – 2006). Erin taught monthly class for high school-aged children interested in careers in law. Her work included mock trial activities, sample law school and bar exam questions and guest speakers.
- Lancaster Bar Association President’s Award for organizing the Young Lawyers’ Division’s annual community service day through Habitat for Humanity (2005).
When not practicing law, Erin spends as much time as possible with her husband and four children. She has spent nearly as much time patching up scraped knees and elbows as she has writing briefs. She and her husband have also served as foster parents. Erin also enjoys using their smoker to try to make various kinds of barbeque, with varying degrees of success.