- Staff Attorney, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on document review involving the firm’s antitrust litigation
- Facebook Antitrust Litigation
- Gilead HIV TDF Tenofovir Injuries Litigation
- NCAA Student-Athlete Name, Image and Likeness Litigation
- Panasonic Resistors Antitrust Litigation
- Poultry Wages Antitrust Litigation
- VW Atlas Wiring Harness Defect Litigation
- VW/Porsche/Audi Emissions Scandal Litigation
- Jessica worked as a staff attorney at another law firm on a matter involving Toyota Motor Corporation.
- Jessica has been working as a document reviewer since 2011.
- Mandarin Chinese
Jessica has studied and worked in Japan, first as an exchange student at the University of Tokyo, and then teaching abroad in the JET Program and interning at an Osaka law firm.