- Of Counsel, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- John Jenkins has considerable experience as a trial lawyer, corporate advisor, president of an internationally recognized investigative and security firm and expert in complex investigations and prosecutions.
- Former Deputy District Attorney in Orange County, California
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Mr. Jenkins was a lawyer at Hill, Wynne, Troop & Meisinger. He also has more than 20 years of experience managing domestic and international investigations. He was previously the president of CoreFacts, before and after the sale of CoreFacts as the investigative consulting platform to what became CoreLogic, Inc. (NYSE: CLGX), a leading global risk mitigation and business solutions provider. Prior to CoreFacts, he was an executive at two leading global investigative consulting firms.
- Member, Board of Governors at the University of Southern California
- Member, Board of Directors of Lear Capital
In his spare time, John enjoys fishing with his son and watching his twin daughters compete as saber fencers.