- Of Counsel, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Member of the team responsible for $94 million settlement on behalf of direct purchaser class in In re Celebrex (Celecoxib) Antitrust Litigation, 2:13-cv-361, E.D. Va., ECF Nos. 64, 455, and the $120 million settlement (motion for preliminary approval pending) in In re Loestrin 24 Fe Antitrust Litigation, 1:13-md-02472, D.R.I., ECF Nos. 10, 1050
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, was an associate at Gargiulo Rudnick LLP, where she litigated Medicaid and Medicare fraud cases, also has years of work experience doing contract work on a variety of complex litigations
- Following law school, served as a clerk for the Connecticut Judicial Branch, addressed novel pre-emption and spoliation of evidence questions
- A graduate of Boston University School of Law, where she acted as articles editor for the Journal of Science and Technology Law
- Recieved her Bachelor of Science degree from Boston University with a concentration in journalism
Laura spends her free time in a variety of quixotic endeavors including dog sledding, trying to learn languages (currently Icelandic), proselytizing on the virtues of a certain sci-fi show, and trying to explain to non-lawyers why antitrust law is so important.