- Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Represents individuals who have suffered catastrophic personal injury or loss
- Clientele includes a wide range of individuals, including children who have suffered harm while in state care, elderly adults who have experienced abuse or neglect in nursing homes and individuals harmed by medical negligence.
- Mr. McLean has been at the forefront of litigation involving the Washington Public Records Act.
- During his tenure with Hagens Berman’s personal injury team, Mr. McLean has contributed to numerous lawsuits resulting in multi-million dollar recoveries on behalf of the firm’s clients.
- Mr. McLean is a seasoned trial attorney, with extensive experience in all phases of litigation.
- Marx v. DSHS, $3 million judgment on behalf of developmentally-disabled patient sexually abused at state-run hospital
- Tamas v. State of Washington, $525,000 judgment on behalf of three children seeking public records from state agency
- Wright v. DSHS, $2,850,000 judgment against the state of Washington for negligent child abuse investigation
- Rudolph v. DSHS, $900,000 judgment on behalf of family of a vulnerable adult severely neglected in state-licensed adult family home
Mr. McLean spent a year living in Italy studying art, history, Italian and wine-drinking. When not practicing law, Mr. McLean enjoys his new favorite hobby: raising his young son with his wife.