- Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on nationwide antitrust class actions and consumer fraud
- Appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in In re Xyrem (Sodium Oxybate) Antitrust Litigation pending in the Northern District of California
- Member of trial team In re: Suboxone Antitrust Litigation schedule for trial in October of 2023 in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Attorney representing direct purchasers and leading discovery efforts in the In re Amitiza Antitrust Litigation
- Member of the the firm’s team of attorneys litigating on behalf of direct purchasers in In re: Restasis Antitrust Litigation; directed day-to-day efforts for and was the leader of a team of attorneys investigating allegations related to the defendant’s (Allergan) filing of a sham citizen petition; successfully argued the motion for final approval of the proposed $51.25 million settlement class settlement, which the court approved
- Led a team of attorneys investigating privilege claims made by defendants in the In re Glumetza Antitrust Litigation which lead to thousands of documents being disclosed. She was also a member of the trial team that secured a $453.85 million settlement on behalf of direct purchasers, the largest U.S. antitrust settlement in 2022
- Integral part of a trial team for class of direct purchasers in the In re: Celebrex Antitrust Litigation, which settled before trial for $94 million.
- Counsel in the In re: Niaspan Antitrust Litigation. Tasked with overseeing the litigation for the office.
- Instrumental in reaching a $98 million settlement for direct purchasers of the immunosuppressant, Prograf
- Oversaw discovery efforts, including managing meet and confers with defendants and directing factual issues for depositions, on behalf of direct purchasers In re: Solodyn Antitrust Litigation, a multi-district litigation challenging anticompetitive conduct by pharmaceutical drug makers that settled pre-trial with four defendants totaling over $76 million
- During law school Ms. MacAuley was a certified legal intern for the Rural Economic Development Clinic, advising clients on Marcellus shale exploration land rights, FDA regulations for artisanal cheese makers and formation of corporate entities for dairy farmers
- Rising Star, Massachusetts Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015-2022
- In re Prograf Antitrust Litigation
- In re Solodyn Antitrust Litigation
- In re Celebrex Antitrust Litigation
- In re Restasis Antitrust Litigation
- In re Glumetza Antitrust Litigation
Jessica has long been active in social justice movements, starting in kindergarten when she led an unsuccessful boycott of Columbus Day.