- Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on nationwide antitrust class actions and consumer fraud
- Member of the HBSS team of attorneys litigating on behalf of direct purchasers in In re: Restasis Antitrust Litigation. Ms. MacAuley directed day-to-day efforts for HBSS and was the leader of a team of attorneys investigating allegations related to the defendant’s (Allergan) filing of sham citizen petition. Papers have recently been filed with the court for the approval of a proposed $51.25 million settlement.
- Leading team of attorneys investigating privilege claims made by defendants in the In re Glumetza Antitrust Litigation.
- Integral part of a trial team for class of direct purchasers in the In re: Celebrex Antitrust Litigation, which settled before trial for $94 million.
- Counsel in the In re: Suboxone Antitrust Litigation and the In re: Niaspan Antitrust Litigation. Tasked with overseeing the litigation for the HBSS office.
- Instrumental in reaching a $98 million settlement for direct purchasers of the immunosuppressant, Prograf.
- Oversaw discovery efforts, including managing meet and confers with defendants and directing factual issues for depositions, on behalf of direct purchasers In re: Solodyn Antitrust Litigation, a multi-district litigation challenging anticompetitive conduct by pharmaceutical drug makers that settled pre-trial with four defendants totaling over $76 million.
- Led a team of attorneys investigating privilege claims made by defendants in the In re Glumetza Antitrust Litigation and is now part of the team preparing for trial.
- During law school Ms. MacAuley was a certified legal intern for the Rural Economic Development Clinic, advising clients on Marcellus shale exploration land rights, FDA regulations for artisanal cheese makers and formation of corporate entities for dairy farmers.
- Rising Star, Massachusetts Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015 - 2019
- In re Prograf Antitrust Litigation
- In re Solodyn Antitrust Litigation
- In re Celebrex Antitrust Litigation
- In re Restasis Antitrust Litigation
- In re Glumetza Antitrust Litigation
Jessica has long been active in social justice movements, starting in kindergarten when she led an unsuccessful boycott of Columbus Day.