- Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on nationwide class actions and other complex litigation
- Currently counsel for plaintiffs in the highly publicized cases Keller v. Electronic Arts and In re NCAA Student-Athlete Name and Likeness Licensing Litigation which alleges that video game manufacturer Electronic Arts, the National Collegiate Athletic Association and the Collegiate Licensing Company used the names, images and likenesses of student athletes in violation of state right of publicity laws and the NCAA´s contractual agreements with the student-athletes. The plaintiffs reached a settlement with EA and the CLC in May for $40 million and reached a settlement in June with the NCAA for $20 million. The parties are in the process of seeking approval from the Court for the two settlements.
- Multimillion dollar jury verdict believed to be the largest in Columbiana County, Ohio history
- Multimillion dollar class-action settlement on behalf of a nationwide class of student-athletes whose images were used on a website affiliated with CBS Interactive without their permission or compensation
- Obtained two jury verdicts in favor of the original developer of the Madden Football video game franchise in phased trial over unpaid royalties
- Adjunct Professor, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- State Bar of Arizona Bar Leadership Institute Class I
- Pro bono work in insurance, immigration, family and contract law
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star: Class Action/Mass Tort
Before entering the practice of law, Mr. Aragon was a scout for the 2/68 Armored Tank Battalion, communications director for a successful congressional campaign, and waited on season tickets holders at America West Arena so that he could secretly watch the Phoenix Suns.