- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Before joining Hagens Berman, Meredith was an associate at a law firm where she represented clients ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies in nationwide class actions and high-stakes intellectual property matters. In the course of those litigations, Meredith argued in state and federal court, took depositions, conducted discovery and drafted complaints and motions.
- Meredith served as a law clerk to the Hon. Richard C. Tallman of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Prior to law school, Meredith taught fourth grade in New Orleans as part of Teach for America. She also worked as a journalist; her work has appeared in publications including Slate, the Atlantic and the Washington Post.
- At her previous firm, Meredith maintained an active and varied pro bono practice. She secured a permanent restraining order on behalf of a domestic violence victim, obtained a favorable result for an immigrant family in deportation proceedings, and advised a non-profit dance company on intellectual property issues.
- During law school, Meredith served as a court-appointed advocate for children in the Durham, North Carolina foster care system.
Meredith was raised in Texas, which gives her a real appreciation for Seattle’s beautiful summers. When she’s not working, Meredith is enjoying Seattle’s parks and beaches with her family.