Super Lawyers magazine has recognized Ms. Gannon as a “Rising Star” in Washington state from 2016 to 2020.
Click for more information:
- Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on securities and antitrust matters, as well as nationwide consumer protection cases involving large corporations
- Extensive experience working with expert witnesses, often in economic and other highly technical areas
- Weil, Gotshal and Manges LLP, New York, New York, Securities Litigation and Corporate Governance Group
- McCarthy Tétrault LLP, Toronto, Canada, Complex Commercial Litigation Group
- Department of Finance, Government of Canada, International Trade and Finance group with an emphasis on economic and trade negotiations at the G-20, IMF and the Paris Club
- Vice President, Board of Directors, Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP)
- Ms. Gannon maintains a broad pro bono practice with an emphasis on healthcare and disability rights. She has successfully served as lead counsel seeking access to specialized education programs for autistic students in the New York City public school district and has repeatedly advocated for prisoners with mental health needs. Ms. Gannon has also served as a volunteer attorney for both Legal Voice and Disability Rights Washington.
- Volkswagen/Audi/Porsche Diesel Emissions Scandal
- Aequitas Capital Management Securities Litigation
- Insulin Overpricing
- In re MyFord Touch Consumer Litigation
- NCAA Grant-In-Aid Cap Antitrust Litigation
- Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Overheating
- Co-author of the American Bar Association’s “A Practitioner’s Guide to Class Actions – Vermont Chapter” (2017)
- “Designing a New Playbook for the New Paradigm: Global Securities Litigation and Regulation,” (2011) Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation
- “Legal Vulnerability of Bioethicists in Canada: Is a New Era Upon Us?” (2010) 30 Health Law in Canada 132
- “The Threat of the Oppression Remedy to Reorganizing Insolvent Corporations,” (2009) Annual Review of Insolvency Law 429 (with Stephanie Ben-Ishai)
Ms. Gannon previously worked at leading law firms in both New York City and Toronto prior to joining Hagens Berman in Seattle. Outside of work, Ms. Gannon serves on the board of directors for the Eastside Legal Assistance Program, which provides pro bono civil legal services in the greater Seattle area. She has also volunteered with organizations such as Legal Voice, Disability Rights Washington, Advocates for Children of New York and The Innocence Project. A seasoned backpacker, Ms. Gannon once spent six months traveling to more than a dozen countries across five continents. She is fluent in French and can still pack a suitcase in less than 5 minutes.