- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Mr. Kingerski also worked as a summer associate at a firm where he supported its antitrust, intellectual property, and privacy litigation practices.
- During law school, he worked as a veteran law clerk in the Washington State Attorney General’s office where he researched and wrote policy memoranda on behalf of veterans throughout the state.
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Joey attended U.C. Berkeley where he earned a certificate in Law and Technology and served as a technical editor for the Berkeley Technology Law Journal.
- Prior to law school, Joey served as a nuclear electronics technician on a submarine in the U.S. Navy. He also worked as a mechanic on the Tacoma Link light rail system.
- Russian (intermediate)
Joey is from Sugar Land, Texas but is now happy to call Seattle home. Outside of work, he enjoys trying new restaurants, live music, and skiing at Snoqualmie Pass.