HIGH TECH LITIGATION
Hagens Berman routinely takes on the world’s largest tech companies and has pending litigation against Facebook, Apple, Google, Amazon and many more Big Tech kingpins for issues related to intellectual property, antitrust, consumer rights and product defects.
HIGH TECH LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
Hagens Berman brings cutting edge cases against major tech companies. We leverage our resources, breadth of knowledge and expert litigation strategies against harmful anticompetitive practices, defective products and other instances of malfeasance perpetrated by Big Tech. While some of these companies believe they are too big to fail, our firm is well-practiced in uncovering wrongdoing and holding responsible parties accountable for widespread fraud.
Hagens Berman litigates claims against tech companies in the areas of trade secrets, IP and patent law, and we represent individual business owners as well as large groups of consumers.
HIGH TECH CLASS-ACTION CASES
Throughout Hagen’s Berman’s decades-long track record, some of our largest cases have been brought against Big Tech companies:
- Apple E-books: $560 million settlement for consumers regarding manipulation of the e-books market
- DRAM Manufacturers: $345 million settlement for price-fixing against Dynamic Random Access Memory) manufacturers
- Optical Disk Drive Manufacturers: $180 million combined settlements against manufacturers including Samsung, Toshiba and others
- Panasonic: $50.25 million settlement against this maker of linear resistors for price-fixing
- Google: $11 million settlement for Google AdSense users who suffered unjust account suspensions
PENDING LITIGATION AGAINST BIG TECH COMPANIES
The firm also has several pending litigations against Big Tech giants like Amazon, Apple and Facebook. Some of our most notable pending High Tech claims include cases against:
- Amazon for antitrust violations
- Apple for unfair treatment of iOS developers
- AppleCare warranty violations and various iPhone defects
- Samsung and other DRAM manufacturers for price-fixing
- Facebook for antitrust violations and user privacy rights violations
- Samsung for product defects
- Disney and other entertainment giants for intellectual property theft
Hagens Berman is also involved in a number of nonpublic investigations of tech companies for various forms of deception and harm to consumers and employees.