- Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Core team member in Staley v. Gilead, which seeks to hold HIV drug manufacturers accountable for allegedly using their market power to artificially inflate prices for HIV medication and prevent safer medications from coming to market sooner.
- Involved in cutting-edge litigation in In re Humira (Adalimumab) Antitrust Litigation, alleging novel theories regarding the suppression of competition for the blockbuster biologic drug, Humira.
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Ms. Ognibene was an associate at a start-up litigation boutique, where she helped launch a plaintiffs' class-action practice group.
- She also worked on cutting-edge class-action litigation at Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, focusing on digital privacy and antitrust cases.
- While in law school, Abbye worked for more than two years as a law clerk to the legal team of DeBoer v. Snyder, consolidated sub nom. Obergefell v. Hodges, which guaranteed the nationwide right to marry for same-sex couples.
- National Lawyers Guild, Massachusetts Chapter Member
Before attending law school, Abbye worked in radio journalism in her home state of Missouri. She spends her time outside of the office with her family and two large rescue dogs, preferably in Vermont with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a good book in the other.