- Partner, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Practice focuses on fair pricing for pharmaceuticals, catastrophic personal injury and product recalls, healthcare fraud, and antitrust enforcement
- Second chair in six-week federal antitrust trial, In re HIV Antitrust Litigation, concerning anticompetitive pricing for HIV medication
- Helped launch Boston office Pro Bono Program
- Member of HBSS team representing purchasers in In re Actos Antitrust Litigation, In re Vascepa Antitrust Litigation, and In re Intuniv Antitrust Litigation
- Represents parents in personal injury and wrongful death cases concerning Fisher-Price’s recalled Rock ‘n Play sleepers
- Secured a successful Second Circuit order upholding the trial court’s denial of defendants’ motion to dismiss in In re Actos
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Ms. Ognibene was an associate at a start-up litigation boutique, where she helped launch a plaintiffs' class-action practice group.
- She also worked on cutting-edge class-action litigation at Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, focusing on digital privacy and antitrust cases.
- While in law school, Abbye worked for more than two years as a law clerk to the legal team of DeBoer v. Snyder, consolidated sub nom. Obergefell v. Hodges, which guaranteed the nationwide right to marry for same-sex couples.
- Ones to Watch, Plaintiffs Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions, Best Lawyers, 2024
- Massachusetts Chapter Member, National Lawyers Guild
Before attending law school, Abbye worked in radio journalism in her home state of Missouri. She spends her time outside of the office with her family and two large rescue dogs, preferably in Vermont with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a good book in the other.