- Staff Attorney, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Laura supports the firm’s antitrust practice by conducting legal research, supporting discovery projects and assisting with brief writing.
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Laura worked on intellectual property and business matters as an associate attorney, conducting legal research and drafting discovery responses and research memoranda in patent litigation.
- They also have experience in probate litigation, securities and has worked extensively in drafting and filing dispositive motions and appellate briefs; leading discovery strategy; managing document production and supervising paralegal teams in patent, real estate, contract and other cases.
- Laura led a team in an extensive six-month Constitutional law research project for the Transgender Law Center.
- “Biting the Hand That Feeds You: Interpreting Tesla’s Good Faith Patent Pledge,” 16 UC DAVIS BUS. L.J. 127, 2016
When she’s not handling the firm’s cutting-edge antitrust matters, Laura runs Solarium Art Studio, which specializes in hand-painted nail art. Laura also enjoys welding, comedy improv and traveling.