Ms. Koo is an experienced attorney who has worked on complex patent litigation cases, as well as antitrust, consumer protection, and pharmaceutical product liability matters, and has conducted in-depth document review and research analysis on a wide variety of subject matters.
- Staff Attorney, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- In re: Qualcomm Antitrust Litigation
- Meijer, Inc. et al v. Ranbaxy Inc. et al
- In re: NCAA Athletic Grant-In-Aid Cap Antitrust Litigation
- FlatWorld v. Apple; v. Samsung; v. LG
Jooyoung was a former pianist, model, and audio engineer. Being an audio engineer made her interested in patent law and led her to pursue a career in the legal profession. Now, she spends her free time as a perpetual learner, exercise enthusiast, and amateur chef, who loves to entertain her family and friends with great food and wine.