Rochella is experienced in handling issues of first impression in complex matters.
- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Ms. Davis served as an appellate law clerk to Chief Justice Rhys S. Hodge of the Supreme Court of the United States Virgin Islands where she conducted legal research and analyzed issues of first impression.
- Suffolk University Law School Pro Bono Honors, 2017. Rochella completed 270 hours of pro bono service in law school.
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Division
- New York Bar Association, Antitrust Division
- Robert A. Fuchs Memorial Prize in Labor Law, 2016
- "Talent Can’t Be Allocated: A Labor Economics Justification for No-Poaching Agreement Criminality in Antitrust Regulation," 12 Brook. J. Corp. Fin. & Com. L. 279 (2018), Link.
- "To Whom Should We Point Our Stylus?: Allocating the Burden of Review in E-discovery of Social Media Content," 22 Suffolk J. Trial & App. Advoc. 121 (2017).
When she's not vigorously representing her clients' interests, Rochella enjoys cooking and exploring food culture in new cities.