Rochella is experienced in handling issues of first impression in complex matters.
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Rochella focuses on nationwide pharmaceutical antitrust class actions. She is actively involved in In re Glumetza Antitrust Litigation, a class-action suit challenging an anticompetitive conspiracy among drug manufacturers of Type 2 diabetes drug, Glumetza.
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Ms. Davis served as an appellate law clerk to Chief Justice Rhys S. Hodge of the Supreme Court of the United States Virgin Islands where she conducted legal research and analyzed issues of first impression.
- In law school, Ms. Davis represented criminal defendants accused of misdemeanors as a certified student attorney in the Suffolk Defenders Clinic.
- Suffolk University Law School Pro Bono Honors, 2017. Rochella completed 270 hours of pro bono service in law school.
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Division
- New York Bar Association, Antitrust Division
- Robert A. Fuchs Memorial Prize in Labor Law, 2016
- "Talent Can't Be Allocated: A Labor Economics Justification for No-Poaching Agreement Criminality in Antitrust Regulation," 12 Brook. J. Corp. Fin. & Com. L. 279 (2018).
- "To Whom Should We Point Our Stylus?: Allocating the Burden of Review in E-discovery of Social Media Content," 22 Suffolk J. Trial & App. Advoc. 121 (2017).
When she's not vigorously representing her clients' interests, Rochella enjoys cooking and exploring food culture in new cities.