- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Mr. Wong’s practice focuses on securities litigation.
- Mr. Wong represented and defended a major rapid transit public transportation system serving the San Francisco Bay Area in a $75 million breach of contract and implied covenant of good faith/fair dealing case at trial. He successfully tried the case to verdict as a key member of the trial team and obtained a complete defense verdict.
- Litigated a variety of cases at all stages of litigation, including at trial
- Worked in the financial services industry as an analyst prior to law practice
- Prior experience working with banking industry regulators to resolve regulatory compliance matters
- The Risk Management Association, Golden Gate Chapter, Young Professionals Board Member 2017 - 2018
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
When he’s not practicing law, Wesley enjoys writing, directing and producing short films and music videos. Wesley has worked with electronic dance music and hip hop music artists in the management, production, dealmaking and financing of various projects.