- Associate, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Rochella focuses on nationwide antitrust class actions. She is actively involved in class action suits challenging anticompetitive conspiracies among pharmaceutical manufacturers and anticompetitive conduct in other industries.
- Key member of a team of attorneys analyzing causation issues and developing generic entrant causation theories; instrumental in drafting, serving, and negotiating third-party discovery; actively involved in party discovery negotiations; and a part of the trial preparation team in In Re Glumetza Antitrust Litigation.
- Key role in drafting, serving, and negotiating discovery and now a member of a team of attorneys tasked with addressing privilege issues and investigating privilege claims in In Re Lantus (Insulin Glargine) Antitrust Litigation.
- Actively involved in preparing for and drafting key submissions, such as pleadings and motions in In Re Inclusive Access Antitrust Litigation (Student Textbook Price-Fixing Antitrust).
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman, Ms. Davis served as an appellate law clerk to Chief Justice Rhys S. Hodge of the Supreme Court of the United States Virgin Islands where she conducted legal research and analyzed issues of first impression.
- In law school, Ms. Davis represented criminal defendants accused of misdemeanors as a certified student attorney in the Suffolk Defenders Clinic.
- Suffolk University Law School Pro Bono Honors, 2017. Rochella completed 270 hours of pro bono service in law school.
- New York Bar Association, Antitrust Division
- Virgin Islands Bar Association
- Robert A. Fuchs Memorial Prize in Labor Law, 2016
- "Talent Can’t Be Allocated: A Labor Economics Justification for No-Poaching Agreement Criminality in Antitrust Regulation," 12 Brook. J. Corp. Fin. & Com. L. 279 (2018).
- "To Whom Should We Point Our Stylus?: Allocating the Burden of Review in E-discovery of Social Media Content," 22 Suffolk J. Trial & App. Advoc. 121 (2017).
When she's not vigorously representing her clients' interests, Rochella enjoys cooking and exploring food culture in new cities.